Our experts provide comprehensive legal service to all participants of the capital and financial market. We have access to complete knowledge in securities law and banking law, and we are successful in applying it in practice. The Office has taken part in numerous IPO, SPO, LBO, pre-IPO, MBO transactions. We have advised our Clients on many occasions during the issuance of securities, supporting them already at the stage of preparing the structure of transaction, by obtaining funding, issuance of financial instruments and placing the offer.
The team of Łuć & Wspólnicy Legal Office consists of professional experts, who are always willing to share their knowledge and expertise. Thanks to the standards we have developed, the Clients are sure that our services are provided in compliance with best legal practices.
Due to the fact that we pay particular attention to the quality of our services, we do not stop at the stage of legal analysis. We also study the economic aspect of each case and take it into account in our work. We believe that it is the only way to achieve optimal solutions.
The services of our Office in the scope of capital and financial market include in particular:
- day-to-day legal service to entities in the capital and financial market,
- preparing the enterprise for the issuance of securities taking into account the interest of existing owners,
- comprehensive preparation of evaluation of enterprises, together with valuation of non-cash contributions,
- legal service connected with the carrying out of transactions conducted by entities of the capital and financial market,
- support in preparing the presentation of company and in negotiations with potential investors, and acting as counsels and,
- acting as counsels and legal representatives,
- support in the process of entering stock exchange as well as counsel for stock exchange companies.